How do you organize trainings within your company to inform staff, monitor departments, and increase engagement?
Think about the world of Retail. Often in small, as in large Companies, being able to engage and align employees working in branch offices is difficult, yet it can help create a more competitive workforce.
You have to deal with employees who have different skills, deal with periods of higher turnover and occasions when communications are necessary but become frequent and overlapping, such as at Christmas time or during sales.
Using the G Suite Enterprise Apps, our team reorganized dedicated training sessions for several Retail clients. We improved the management of activities and programs dedicated to employees, lowering investments related to travel.
Did you know that with G Suite our Clients organize:
- self-service training. Thanks to a knowledge base, we made it possible to consult different files from each other in an automatic way: Documents with regulations and procedures related to points of sale, Presentations on new collections, Videos with capsule collections, the Calendar with promotions and many useful tips
- Online training courses involving multiple locations simultaneously
- skill monitoring on training topics, because staff who gain professionalism ensure a better in-store experience for your Customers.
In this way, Retail customers have:
- Reduced costs allocated to travel
- released more frequent updates
- Optimized the time spent on its resources
- Collected feedback from deployed locations
- Monitored the data analysis offered by the training.
You too shorten the distance between your headquarters and your outlets with G Suite and the power2Cloud team.
Do you want to know how to use G Suite in retail?