TheGoogle My Business mobile app is no longer available, taking its place now will be Google Maps and Google Search, from which you can manage and update your business profile even faster.
The Mountain View company has changed the way companies can access the platform's services to interact with their users. This will undoubtedly make the service more intuitive and faster, while continuing to improve the visibility of each organization.
Google My Business has long been a reference point for companies and businesses of all verticals, such as restaurants, stores, offices, and hotels, who use it to manage their online presence and improve their relationships with users through updates, photos, promotions, and the sharing of information that is always timely.
In this regard, it can be useful to enable email and push notifications, so that you will always receive updates related to your business profile such as messages (if chat is active), reviews, new features.
What this article is about:
Search and Google Maps replace the Google My Business App, here's how.
Let's review together some of the business services you can manage directly from Google Maps and Google Search.
- Enter or change the address of the business in the profile;
- Make profile and accessibility attributes known;
- Set up a category for your company;
- Use an area made available by Google for customer home-based and hybrid businesses;
- add or edit services.
Add photos and videos
- Insert and manage media files on the activity profile;
- Request removal of client photos.
- Set the opening and closing time;
- manage holidays;
- add information on other times;
- Manage peak times, wait times and duration.
Improve your company's visibility with Google My Business
To complete your company profile and make your business more visible, improve the promotion and awareness of your products and services.
Add and update:
- Logo: helps your customers recognize your business on Google. The logo is highlighted in the profiles of businesses that display their basic information, such as phone number or opening hours.
- Cover photo: set a photo at the top of your profile that best represents your company.
- Business photos: add several media files to highlight features of your business to attract and inform customers.
Stay in touch with your users
Check reviews and questions from your customers; this ensures direct contact with your users and better relationship management.
- Read and respond to reviews directly from Google Maps;
- Easily remove reviews from your profile;
- Move reviews to activity profiles;
- share a link for customers to write reviews on Google;
- Find the scores of nearby activities;
- Check for missing missing or delayed reviews.